Union County Employees FCU, Elizabeth, N.J is seeking a Teller/Member Service Representative responsible for processing member transactions, office duties, and assistance with collections. The position requires a minimum of three (3) days per week. Candidate must have good phone and computer skills, be organized, and results oriented.
- A high school graduate with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and good at documentation and details.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of office operations and the in-house teller system.
- Position requires scheduling flexibility and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Member Services
- Processes member transactions according to office policies and procedures
- Maintain knowledge of all CU products and services in order to affectively promote products.
- Open new accounts as needed and handle member inquiries and insurance claims.
- Complete daily deposit slips and investigate, resolve, and report out of balance conditions and resolutions.
- Initiate check stop payments orders with bank.
- Perform other duties as may be needed/assigned (which include filing, faxing, correspondence, etc.).
- Assist the Collector/Manager with all related collection efforts.
- Contact delinquent members by phone, email or mail to discuss accounts and make payment arrangements. Follow up on promises to pay.
- Maintain/document all collection efforts on the on-line computer system.
- Provide information to attorney for suits, levies, and judgments.
UCEFCU–Manager, P.O. Box 78, Elizabeth, NJ 07201-2202 or fax 908-558-2373.